Łączna liczba wyświetleń

niedziela, 13 października 2013

My family :-)

Hi ! Today write about my family .My mom name is Renata. She is high, slim women.
She have blue eyes and blond, short hair.
My dad name is Andrzej. He is high, slim men. He have blue eyes and gray, short hair.
My brother name is Jacek. He have 24 years. He is slim, muscular, medium height men.He have brown, medium hair and blue eyes.
I have one sweet dog. She name is Lejdi. She is husky. She have long, black and white fur.
I love my family.
This is my mom and my dog.
This is my dad.
This is my brother.


4 komentarze:

  1. Nice photographs :) How many hours a day do you walk the dog?
    Krzysztof Szmytkiewicz
    ELT teacher from Poland
    etwinningblogs.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Thank You!
    I walk 3-5 hours with my dog . :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń